When reading the story below, ask yourself these questions:
1. How did a 17-yr-old kid get the list of advertisers on Ingraham's show so quickly?
2. Why did he select those 12? There are definitely more than 12.
3. Why did 9 of the 12 withdraw ads within a few hours of his call for a boycott?
4. Why do at least 7 of those 9 advertise on left-leaning cable news shows?
And, most importantly,
5. What would you do if you were Hogg's parent, and he just refused to accept Ingraham's apology? Is that the way you'd want your kid to act?
Ok, one more ...
6. Why does Hogg look almost exactly like me when I was a 17-yr-old?
After Advertisers Drop Show, Fox Host Apologizes for Taunting Parkland Student Activist
Fox News Channel host Laura Ingraham apologized yesterday for taunting Parkland student David Hogg, one of the student leaders who've emerged after the shooting at their school last month who've been calling for tougher gun legislation, after advertisers started pulling out of her show.
Ingraham mocked Hogg with a tweet Wednesday in which she shared a story from the conservative site The Daily Wire, writing: "David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it. (Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA...totally predictable given acceptance rates.)"
Hogg responded by finding out who Ingraham's show's advertisers were and tweeting out the names of 12 of them, calling for people to contact them. More than half of them said by yesterday afternoon that they were pulling their ads from the show.
After several of them began pulling out, Ingraham tweeted an apology, saying: "Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA -- incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland."
But Hogg apparently wasn't in a forgiving mood, tweeting: I 100% agree an apology in an effort to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept you apology if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It's time to love they neighbor, not mudsling at children."