Ken Chase from Conservative Tours and I will be your guides (mostly Ken) as we tour the best that Italy has to offer this summer.
CLICK HERE to learn more about what we have the incredible opportunity to experience this August 1st through the 12th, including:
- Imperial Rome: The Coliseum, The Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, The Imperial Forum
- The Vatican—–The Museum and Art Galleries, Round Hall, The Hall of the Greek Cross, The Tomb of St. Helen and St. Constance. The Gallery of the Chandeliers, the Tapestries and the Geographical Maps
- The Sistine Chapel, the Basilica and the Papal Catacombs
- Piazza Navona at night
- Florence (Need we say more. It’s Florence!)
- Michelangelo’s David
- Learn to cook with a private lesson for our group from an Italian chef
- World class Italian cuisine accompanied by Italian tenors, a night to remember at one of Rome’s best restaurants
- Historic and artistic tour of the stunning and unequaled city of Venice
- And much, much more on this leisurely, no-rush tour of the best of Italy!
CLICK HERE to hear this morning's kick-off announcement with Ken and me on NewsRadio 1110 KFAB.