Tax Relief After the Flood

CPA Bob Berger says using extensions will be a good idea for those who have substantial losses from the recent flooding. He explains how you can deduct losses from 2018, even though the damage occurred this year. In addition, the IRS has already extending 2018 filing times for counties that are covered by the federal disaster declaration. Bob has all the details that you should know

CLICK HERE for all the tips from Bob Berger

Gary Sadlemyer and KFAB's Morning News

Gary Sadlemyer and KFAB's Morning News

Want to know more about KFAB Morning News?


Content Goes Here