(Lincoln, NE) -- Two people are found dead in a Lincoln home on Friday.
The Lincoln Police Department says just before 12:00 Friday afternoon, police and Lincoln Fire and Rescue, were called to a home near South 7th Street and Old Cheney Road for a medical emergency. Police say a 35-year-old man reported that he found his two roommates unresponsive in the garage. Investigators say four additional residents of the same home were taken to an area hospital as a precaution for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
LPD says a 31-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were found dead in the garage area of the home. Police say at this time, the names of the victims are being withheld as they work to notify family members and conduct further investigation. Lincoln Police say the investigation is in the very early stages and that criminal investigators are still on scene collecting evidence and working to determine the circumstances surrounding the incident.
The Lincoln Police Department is asking anyone with information about this incident to call 402.441.6000 or if they wish to remain anonymous to call Crime Stoppers at 402.475.3600.