(Omaha, NE) -- The Metropolitan Entertainment & Convention Authority is hosting a job fair this week.
MECA says the seasonal job fair will be held Tuesday, February 22nd from 2:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. at the CHI Health Center Omaha. MECA says they will be accepting applications for workers for the Men’s College World Series at Charles Schwab Field and for events at the CHI Health Center.
Available part-time positions include:
- Usher/Ticket Taker ($11.00 per hour)
- Crowd Manager ($12.50 per hour)
- Concierge ($11 per hour)
- Ticket Seller ($11.25 per hour)
- Uniform Attendant ($12 per hour)
- Security Officer ($13.50 per hour)
Available full-time positions include:
- Maintenance Staff
Candidates are encouraged to fill out an application in advance online.