(Lincoln, NE) -- The Big Ten announced the revised 2021 Husker Football schedule on Friday.
According to a release from the Nebraska Athletics department, there are two changes to the schedule that affect the Nebraska-Purdue and Nebraska-Wisconsin games. The changes were made to accommodate the six location adjustments made during last year’s scheduling process, which was impacted by the pandemic. “All other opponents and locations remain intact from the previously approved version of the schedule,” the release states. “In addition to the location changes for two Nebraska games, dates changed for several of the Huskers’ 2021 league contests.”
The changes don’t impact the start of the Huskers’ season, including the game against Illinois in Ireland.
- Aug. 28 – vs Illinois in Dublin, Ireland
- Sept. 25 – at Michigan State
- Oct. 2 – Northwestern (@ Home)
- Oct. 9 – Michigan (@ Home)
- Oct. 16 – at Minnesota
- Oct. 23 – BYE WEEK
- Oct. 30 – Purdue (@ Home)
- Nov. 6 – Ohio State (@ Home)
- Nov. 20 – at Wisconsin
- Friday, Nov. 26 – Iowa (@ Home)