The Douglas County Health Department is updating their timeline for getting COVID-19 vaccines rolled out to the public.
DCHD says beginning January 25, vaccination efforts in Douglas County will include all tiers within phase 1A. You can see who is all included in Phase 1A tiers 1-5 here.
The health department says the timeline for completing Phase 1A remains the same, with the goal to finish exclusive clinics by the end of January.
- Phase 1A includes: Healthcare workers, emergency responders, long-term care residents and staff
- Expected completion: By the end of January.
- Phase 1B includes: Age 65+, 18-64 years with high-risk medical conditions
- Vaccination timeline: February thru March
- Phase 1B (Priority Tiers) includes: First responders, front line workers who cannot work from home or with social distancing, educators, others.
- Vaccination timeline: March thru May
- Phase 1C includes: Certain other workers that have yet to be determined, congregate settings (correctional facilities, homeless shelters)
- Vaccination timeline: April to May
- Phase 2 includes: Everyone else
- Vaccination timeline: June to October