Two People Dead From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Two people are dead from a carbon monoxide poisoning late Monday morning. Omaha Police say the call came in just before 11:00 at a home near 56th and Spring.

Police say the bodies of a man and a woman were found inside. Officers confirmed with the Omaha Fire Department that carbon monoxide levels in the residence were high.

It is suspected that a vehicle was left running in the garage. The couple's names have not been released as investigators try to reach family members.

title

Content Goes Here