Two People Transported To Hospital For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Two people were rushed to the hospital Monday morning after being exposed to carbon monoxide in their home. 

Omaha Fire Department officials say they were called to the home near 129th and Ames around 7:00 for people who were having difficulty breathing. They say while crews were en route to the house, dispatch advised crews of a possible carbon monoxide emergency. Two occupants of the house were taken to Nebraska Medicine in critical condition.

High amounts of carbon monoxide were detected in the house and crews located a running car in the garage.

title

Content Goes Here