A concert at the Bourbon Theatre in Lincoln was canceled Thursday night after a dancer accidentally started a fire inside the building around 10 p.m.
Investigators say the dancer spilled kerosene and it ignited a fire, setting off the sprinkler system. Lincoln police helped evacuate about 700 people from the theatre. The fire was quickly extinguished and damage is estimated at $1,000.
Fire officials say that person was not authorized to perform with fire and was told that prior to the show. That performer will be issued a citation.