Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert will begin a series of town hall meetings throughout the city on Monday night.
During each meeting Police Chief Todd Schmaderer, Fire Chief Dan Olsen and other city department directors will be on hand to answer questions."I have held 35 town hall meetings since my election in 2013," Stothert says. "Personal interaction with our citizens is the best way to provide accurate information, listen to citizen feedback and concerns and offer solutions."
Each meeting will begin at 6 p.m.
- Sept. 17, Omaha Public Library Millard Branch, 13214 Westwood Lane (City Council District 6)
- Oct. 4, Camelot Community Center, 9270 Cady Avenue (District 1)
- Oct. 11, Belle Ryan Elementary School, 1807 S. 60th St. (District 3)
- Oct. 18, Spring Lake Elementary School, 4215 S. 20th St. (District 4)
- Oct. 22, Mockingbird Hills Community Center, 10242 Mockingbird Drive (District 5)
- Oct. 29, The Venue at Highlander North, 2120 N. 30th St. (District 2)
- Nov. 5, Joslyn Elementary School, 11220 Blondo St. (District 7)