1. BOY SCOUTS TO LOOK AT GAY BAN
The group's executive board meets today after signaling it would let troops decide whether to allow gay members
`2. SOUTH PACIFIC EARTHQUAKE THREATENS ISLANDS
The 8.0 quake generated a tsunami that killed at least four people and damaged dozens of homes on the Solomon Islands.
3. CIA NOMINEE TO TAKE TOUGH QUESTIONS ON DRONES, TORTURE
John Brennan did not raise early objections to waterboarding in meetings about an al-Qaida operative's capture.
4. BOMBS FOUND IN ALABAMA BUNKER
The FBI found the explosives in a pipe used to communicate with authorities from underground, where Jimmy Lee Dykes held a 5-year-old hostage.
5. MORSI ROLLS OUT WELCOME MAT FOR AHMADINEJAD
But the Iranian leader was forced to flee a mosque in downtown Cairo after a protester threw his shoes at him.(backslash)
6. SIX SPANISH TOURISTS RAPED IN MEXICAN RESORT
Armed masked men broke into a house in Acapulco, a resort where violence has rarely touched visitors.
7. OBAMA AND REPUBLICANS AGREE, SORT OF, ON BUDGET
The president and the GOP realize that across-the-board spending cuts won't work, but can't decide what measure should replace it.
8. A NEW NAME FOR BUDWEISER CLYDESDALE
After more than 60,000 votes, fans chose to name the foal in the inspiring Super Bowl ad Hope.
9. SHOE, IRON OR WHEELBARROW ON MONOPOLY CHOPPING BLOCK
Hasbro will announce this morning which of the eight tokens are being cut from the classic game and introduce a new one.
10. A PAINFUL END TO LINDSEY VONN'S SEASON
She tears two ligaments in her knee and breaks her lower leg on a hard landing.